Duke Of York’s
Royal Military School
1, 2 or 3 weeks / April / residential
Start dates 31/3, 7/4, 14/4
Full board en-suite accommodation in single, twin or triple rooms.
- Britain’s most prestigious military school
- Excellent facilities and accommodation
- The coastal town of the iconic White Cliffs
- 20 English lessons: 15 hours of classroom instruction
- Online placement test
- MLA Taskbooks: five student books designed for the needs of learners of all levels of English
- MLA Portfolio: learning resources, daily evaluation and attendance record, day by day topics, tasks completed and material used
- E-board: a record of the learning progress by monitoring the students’ attendance, the content developed in class, the topics and teaching aids used during the lessons
- Certificate of attendance
- End of course report
- Activity Leaders throughout the period
- Sport and Leisure: One Disco Night, one Karaoke Night, one Treasure Hunt, one Fashion Night, one Quiz Night, one Movie Night, sports sessions
- Full-day excursions by private bus and support of mother tongue staff:
- Half-day excursions by private bus and support of mother tongue staff:
• Ashford Designer Outlet
• White Cliffs of Dover
- Admission to local attractions and other nearby destinations:
• Dover Castle
• Canterbury Cathedral
• Leeds Castle
parents and students the guarantee that the language course, centre management and staff, activities, and accommodations are all held to the highest standards of quality, student safety and wellbeing.
English UK is the national association of accredited English language centres.
English UK was formed in 2004 from the Association of Recognised English Language Services (ARELS) and the British Association of State English Language Teaching (BASELT). Since then, English UK has been established as the voice of the UK’s English language teaching sector, working with a wide range of partners and stakeholders worldwide.
The group is committed to providing a safe and rewarding language learning experience for students while in the UK, through a commitment to offering the highest standards of welfare, management and teaching.
Preparation for these exams and achievement of GESE qualifications supports people wishing to develop their proficiency in English language speaking – for personal goals, study, travel, employment, settlement or for visa application purposes.